Our Advertising / Consignment Options for Sellers !
If it is now time to sell your beloved ride, you have landed in the right place. We are not like any other business you have ever encountered because we are GIVING AWAY advertising at
absolutely no cost . No catch . No hidden fees. No kidding. We are testing the Sowing and Reaping Principle. By giving, we hope to receive. So...
before you spend a dollar advertising your Vehicle elsewhere, Consider consigning your vehicle with us - because when you advertise with us, there is no need to advertise anywhere else!
We will advertise your car in all the places that really matter! There is no need to place any other ads online. In fact, it is better that you do not do so.
Don't even waste your time - we've got you covered !
Your car will be featured in advertisements only where it counts. We evaluate results often and place ads that get results.
We utilize sites like CarsforSale.com, ClassicCars.com, Facebook, eBay.com, AllCollectorCars (digital and printed versions), FreeClassifieds.com and 160+ Regional Websites! This offer is truly
Out of This World! The Internet keeps changing and we keep changing too when websites do not draw the numbers of inquiries needed. Smart advertising pays and with CCG you get 21st Century
technology and a lot of exposure !
Here are the Advantages of our FREE Multi-Website Ad Package:
- Well...it is FREE !! No hidden fees or commissions. Not even when the car sells.
- Car Ads have no expiration date - Ads run until sold.
- CCG has inspections, transportation and escrow services making it very easy and paving the way for a buyer to make a smooth transaction.
- No telephone calls at Midnight!
- No haggles about price or negotiating! No tire kickers wasting your time!
- No strangers at your door! In fact, you don't even have to be home to sell your car!
- Sellers remain in control of the selling price at all times. A vehicle will not sell for less than what you want to receive.
- Sellers can post dozens of pictures per ad.
- Exposure to millions of automobile enthusiasts. No one we know of is offering an advertising package like ours. This is much less expensive than if you tried it on your own.
- We have a great reputation for being straightforward and honest with people.
- Your car never leaves your garage!
- We will correspond to all inquiries about your car. All the tire kickers. All the guys that want to share their long-winded stories, all the lookie-Lous and seeking Sues.
Don't pass up this golden opportunity to sell your car by taking advantage of our advertising special.
Regardless if you have one vehicle or dozens of vehicles to sell, we can accomodate your needs. if you have more questions please contact our sales
department toll free at 888-762-5570.
Our Customers Give for Choosing to Sell Their Cars Through Classic Car Guy:
really easy. CCG does everything pertaining to the sale of your car!"
"I dont have to be tied to a telephone
at all hours of the day or night to sell my car. Buyers can get information when I am away or miss a call."
are a lot of "tire kickers" out there who only want some one to listen
to them as they stroll down "memory lane" reminiscing about the car they
owned in high school and they WASTE YOUR TIME! I didnt have to worry about that when I placed my ad on eBay with Classic Car Guy."
don't like to argue with folks about the price of my car or have to
justify my asking price. I know what it's worth and just want to sell it
for the price I've established. With a reserve on eBay, I dont have to sell it for any less than what I want."
actually went on vacation and could relax knowing that Classic Car Guy was representing my car while
I was away."
"I was able to
maintain complete control of the sale of my automobile."
sometimes just too busy to go through the process of selling my own car. Not to mention I'm no good at negotiating!"
word from The Classic Car Guy:
"Here's a photo of me at the Area 551 Airport
on the Planet Cruisemania, where I grew up. This was originally an area where the famous Highway 666 route left the Mojavin
Desert toward the coast of the Paxifician Sea to the west. My father once cruised this highway, before it was torn up and the desert used as a landing strip. Many
Cruismanians who still dabble with classic cars for nostalgic purposes, occasionally enjoy the gravity-induced feeling of cruising. Some sections
of this highway remain, where on any two-star sunset evening such as this one, you will see a few Cruisemanians wearing dark sunglasses and sporting ear-to-ear grins, as they wind
their way over the purple Sierravonian Mountains you see in the distance.
the Invention of the Super-Plasma Accelerated Carbon Energy Craft (ie, SPACE-craft), Cruisemanians have been travelling a lot further from home. I've noticed
many enjoy consigning their car with the Classic Car Guy when travelling. I highly recommend it to you Earthcruisers."